Throughout the years, GTA Online has undergone some massive changes. From the large number of cars that are in the game to the variety of DLC that has been released, there is no shortage of content in this game. DLC and major updates tend to arrive during the Summer of the year and during Winter as well.
With Winter 2023 looming, it seems that we have some news about what is coming to GTA Online. Drift Racing is finally making its way to GTA Online. From what we can see, it will work similarly to Imani Tech. Here, we are going to go over everything we know about Drift Racing in GTA Online and what is available.
All Drift Tuning Modifications For GTA Online
From what was posted by Rockstar, Drift Racing should work similarly to Imani Tech. Players will have the option to add drift tuning to their cars. With Imani Tech, there are a couple of different modifications that players can add to their cars. Each piece of tech will modify the cars in different ways.
From what was noted, players can add Drift Tuning to their cars through the LS Car Meet. The LS Car Meet will allow players to add drift tuning to their cars and players can use them in Freemode. They can also use these drift modifications during the Drift Races Series as well. These races will be specifically made with drifting in mind. But for now, we do not know what specific drift modifications will be available to players.
All Drift Tuning Vehicles In GTA Online
Much like Imani Tech, we expect that there will be a limited number of vehicles that will be eligible for drift tuning. Not every vehicle is a racing vehicle so it would make sense that there are certain limits to drift tuning. Players will likely have to purchase the correct vehicle, add drift tuning, and then use it to participate in a drift race.
For now, we expect that only certain four-wheeled vehicles will have drift tuning available. Once we have learned more, we will have a complete list of all the cars that can drift in GTA Online here. Players might have a chance to purchase a vehicle with drift tuning already installed in it as well.
Daily GTA Online Guides
- Shipwreck Location Today
- Street Dealer Location Today
- Gun Van Location Today
- Exotic Exports Car List
Weekly GTA Online Guides
- GTA Online Weekly Update
- Prize Ride This Week
- Podium Car This Week
- Is the Panther Statue Available This Week
Monthly GTA Online Guides
- NEW - Ghost Hunt Event Leaks & Rewards Coming In 2023
- Where To Find All 200 Jack O' Lanterns In GTA Online
- All UFO Locations In GTA Online
- How To Find The Halloween Phantom Car 'Christine'
- How To Start The Clone Slasher Halloween Event
- How To Start The Slashers Halloween Event
- How To Get Sasquatch Outfit In GTA Online
- Cerberus Halloween Event Explained
- Imani Tech Vehicles List
- How To Get Oppressor MK II Trade Price In GTA Online
- GTA Online Removed Vehicles List
- How To Buy Removed Vehicles In GTA Online
- All GTA Online Trade Prices & Unlock Requirements In 2023
Best Property Locations & Payouts
- Best Agency Location To Buy
- Best Arcade Location To Buy
- Best Auto Shop Location To Buy
- Best Bunker Location To Buy
- Best Facility Location To Buy
- Best Hanger Location To Buy
- Best MC Clubhouse Location To Buy
- Best Nightclub Location To Buy
- Best Office Location To Buy
Best Business Locations & Payouts